Copyrights © 2023 Ground Travel Solutions - All Rights Reserved.
In these Conditions (unless the context otherwise requires), the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
• “Ground Travel Solutions ” means Travel With Us (minicab services ltd) which provides a platform for access to the Services and is owned by Ground travel solutions;
• “Collection Location” means the locations as notified via the Ground Travel solutions, from which the Customers are to be collected;
• “Customers” means the customers identified via the Ground Travel Solutions who wish to engage Transportation Services;
• “Customer Personal Data” means Personal Data of the Customer which is processed by either party/partners/ contractors in connection with these Conditions;
• “Drop off Location” means the location notified by the Customer using the Ground Travel Solutions, which will be the final destination of the Transportation Services;
• “Driver” means a person who is an independent vehicle owner or Company Driver (Private Hire) and Rental car (Private Hire ) provide Services who have accepted these Conditions with Ground Travel Solutions to provide transportation services to Customers who place Orders in the Ground Travel Solutions , as an independent contractor working on his or her account
To provide Transportation Services, you must have
• A valid full UK driver’s license which you have held for longer than 3 years /36 months; connection with, TFL/DVLA (T&C) a breach by you of this Condition
• Have valid Private Hire Insurance
• MOT Valid for Six Months
• Hold a Private Hire license valid in the local area where you will provide the Transportation Services;
• Have a clean and well-maintained vehicle for the provision of Transportation Services;
• Have anti-virus software installed and maintained on your device which will provide Ground Travel Solutions. Appropriate security against unauthorized access to Customer Personal Data not download any software or work with any other private hire company or other Ground Travel Solutions and its partners which may interfere with or modify the Ground Travel Solutions or its operation.
• You hereby that you will not be refused any job which is assigned by Ground Travel Solutions and provide excellent service at your best
• Ground Travel Solutions reserves the right to give priority to Drivers that have better operational performance, and to exclude (temporarily or permanently) Drivers that do not meet the Minimum Requirements and any other operational threshold set by Ground Travel Solutions in the future.
• You agree that you will maintain the Minimum Acceptance Rate
• Abide by the terms of any contractor standards issued by Ground Travel Solutions from time to time You must notify Ground Travel Solutions immediately if you do not have any of the Minimum Requirements and you must cease to provide the Transportation Services immediately
• You warrant that you will provide the Transportation Services in full conformity to the Minimum Requirements and shall not do anything in contravention of these requirements and/or which may threaten the validity of, or limit the cover provided by, such Minimum whether or not referenced herein;
• At all times when providing the Transportation Services, you acknowledge and warrant that you will comply with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 (as amended) and any other Ground Travel Solutions likeable Law. You acknowledge that as a requirement of your Private Hire/private hire license, you are required to be a “fit and proper person” and you agree that you will at all times maintain this status and not act in a manner that could reasonably be considered to be contrary to this requirement.
• You acknowledge and agree that when accepting an Order, you will immediately update the Ground Travel Solutions when you reach the Collection Location and the Delivery Location and when the Customer enters your vehicle if you are required to wait for the Customer. You acknowledge that if you fail or delay in updating the Ground Travel Solutions, this will be deemed as fraudulent activity and you may put a fine (in whole or in part) for the Transportation Services and/or your access to the Ground Travel solutions may be suspended.
• If, during the provision of the Transportation Services, you are involved in an accident or you are involved in any incident involving a Customer, you must immediately notify Ground Travel Solutions by contacting our customer service centre on the number provided in the Ground Travel Solutions
The material displayed on the Ground Travel solutions is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. You must bear the risks associated with Ground Travel Solutions, the Services.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, (including its officers, directors and employees) and third parties (including any agents or subcontractors) connected to it hereby expressly exclude
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity in its provision of the Services and/or use of the Ground Travel Solutions; and any liability arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the Ground Travel Solutions.
and/or Services use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Ground Travel Solutions incompatibility of the Ground Travel Solutions with any of your electronic and/or mobile equipment, devices, software or telecommunications links and unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Ground Travel Solutions and/or the Services. To the fullest extent permitted by law you acknowledge and agree that Ground Travel Solutions will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect or consequential losses or for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management and/or office time, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, (even if foreseeable) resulting from your use of the Ground Travel Solutions and/or Services.
Ground Travel Solutions will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your electronic and/or mobile equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Ground Travel Solutions and/or the Services or to your downloading of any content on it, or any website linked to it. Ground Travel Solutions shall not be in breach of these Conditions nor liable for any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these Conditions if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. Subject to the remainder of this Condition, Ground Travel Solutions total liability to you in connection with these Conditions and the Services, however arising whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, shall be limited to the Fees payable to you concerning the Order in which the liability arose.
By accepting these Conditions you agree to defend, indemnify (compensate) and hold Ground Travel Solutions, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents, harmless from all and against any claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with Your violation or breach of these Conditions or any Ground Travel Solutions liable Law or regulation, your violation or breach of any rights of any third party, including Customers; or your use or misuse of the Ground Travel Solutions and/or Services.
Requirements. In addition, you must only accept Orders that are following the conditions and requirements of your Private Hire license, including any zoning requirements. You shall indemnify Ground Travel Solutions against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred arising out of, or in
These Conditions shall exist for an indefinite period. However, you may terminate your agreement with us at 3 weeks’ notice time by permanently deleting the Ground Travel Solutions installed on any device/text/mail and deactivating your account.
Ground Travel Solutions is entitled to terminate its provision of the Services to you or your exercise to use the Ground Travel Solutions, with immediate effect, by disabling your account or otherwise preventing you from accessing or using the Ground Travel Solutions by any means, at its sole discretion.
Your Driver Account and the Services are personal to you, and therefore you may not assign, sublicense or transfer in any other way your rights and obligations under these Conditions of Use to any third party. However, if necessary, Ground Travel Solutions may freely assign its rights and obligations with your consent and will notify you before assigning them.
Drivers are expected to drive safely at all times. Driving a company vehicle, rented vehicle, personal vehicle or other vehicles on behalf of the Ground Travel Solutions is a privilege, not a right. The safety of passengers, pedestrians and others is every driver’s highest priority. The following rules are included regarding the credentialing
Form and, by submitting credentials each driver agrees to abide by the following terms, conditions, and rules and regulations.
• Have and carry valid documents requested by TFL while driving.
• Not permit any unauthorized person to drive the vehicle. Unauthorized drivers may be personally liable for any accident or loss and know and observe all traffic laws, ordinances and regulations.
• Not transport unauthorized passengers. Not transport any alcohol (unless specifically permitted, e.g., dining or conference services), drugs, or other contraband.
• Never permit total occupancy to exceed the number of seat belts.
• Use safe driving principles, practices and techniques at all times.
• Not drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Not drive if using a medication that impairs judgment, reflexes or alertness.
• Do not use a cell phone (including “hands-free” cell phones, texting, PDAs, computers or any other device)when the vehicle is moving or engages in other distracting behaviour. If the driver must make or take a call or text message, the vehicle must be safely stopped and secured (parked), before using a cell phone.
Be reasonably satisfied that the following parts and components are in good working order
♦ Service Brakes ♦ Parking Brake ♦ Steering Mechanism ♦ Lights/Reflector Devices ♦ Tires/Wheels ♦ Horn ♦. Windshield Wipers/Washers ♦ Rear-Vision Mirrors ♦ Coupling Devices Report any defects immediately to the vehicle coordinator to determine if the vehicle is safe to operate. PERFORM REQUIRED ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
Report all accidents or traffic violations involving or while driving on Immediately report any changes in license status (such as points, suspension or revocation) and any other at-fault accidents that occur whether or not the accident or violation occurred while driving Personally assume responsibility for any fines or traffic violations associated with the use of a vehicle or privately-owned vehicle used on.
Agree and accept that failure to follow driving rules may result in temporary or permanent suspension of driving privileges, or have more serious consequences. Such as fine, loss or damage demand from the driver
Ground Travel Solutions cannot be held accountable for any loss of financial, professional, or missed connection times, due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, road traffic accidents or road closures or being given the wrong booking information by the controller/customer or customer booked it online and got the booking reference but the driver did not get any confirmation from etc.
All Drivers must be available during their shifts,
Drivers must ACCEPT all jobs sent to them, any issues can be answered later
Please let us know your timing, days
Arability Part time full time
Bank Holidays/ Public Holidays/ Religious Holidays
As we are following the TFL (rules & regulations) in case of complaints you must aware of the circumstances and must not try to resolve them directly, In the event of any complaint you should report to the management and explain briefly as soon as possible. Failing to do that would be reported to TFL.
A driver is allowed in the office when requested:
• Please read job details and instructions very carefully (PDA & Text)
• Must keep the updated status of the job on PDA
• Make sure arrived at the pickup address 5 minutes before the given job time (no calls and texts before time) Driver can call after 5 mins at arrivals & wait there for 15 mins in case of NO Contact. (After that must call before leaving)
• If you think you are Ground Travel Solutions passing late on the job please ensure to call and update the customer for an expected time of arrival (Always have/use Bluetooth or hands-free)
• Standard luggage assumes that one medium Size suitcase carries up to 23kg. Any extra luggage that the driver of a Private Hire Vehicle cannot provide accommodations for is the responsibility of the driver (No luggage is allowed on the seats)
• Ground Travel Solutions may mention the meeting point that both passenger and driver must agree to. Failure to meet the passenger at the meeting point may decrease further charges such as waiting time and extra car park or otherwise, The fine to be charged in such a situation will be decided by Ground Travel Solutions Minicabs (subject to a minimum of £5.00)
• No additional charge for any flight delays time will be adjusted accordingly if the flight is delayed or early. It is noteworthy that 99% of our customers only pay a fixed booking price
• It is your responsibility to inform Ground Travel Solutions if you could not locate the passenger
• Please let us know well in advance at least 2 or 3 days before if you have any appointment or holiday plan (at least 12 hrs. exceptional other than emergencies)
• Please note if you want to leave the work with us you will need to give us notice two weeks in advance and the balance will be clear in the next two weeks because of any fines and penalties related to any jobs you have done.
• No Notice No deposit or balance will be paid as it will be a breach of contract
• If Jobs have been reallocated/ cancelled so please remove them from your system. The Boss will be notified about the change of driver/ Refusal and you may be penalized for rejection. To avoid future bookings, please ensure you inform your availability at least 12 hr. so bookings make life as soon as they Ground Travel Solutions on our dashboards
Meet & Greet must be Inside Arrival Airport Terminal, if not inside in 17 minutes driver fine may be imposed £20 ( other than asked by the office/customer) All risk is yours in case of a complaint
Keep Checking Live Flight Arrivals and arrive airport at landing time (NO Controller responsibility)
No jeans, no Trainers, no Huddles
Must sure that Vehicles have full tanks of petrol/diesel as with customer is not allowed to stop and refill the tank
Always look after the customer, the car should be neat and clean, and Flight track yourself Read the Job Text thoroughly (baby seat, cash or account job, number of passengers l and Luggage saloon estate or mpv )
Try to accommodate the customer yourself if he wants to change or edit the job let us know,
Always provide us with feedback in relation to customer
Please ensure clean all crockery after use otherwise you will not find anything to use again and put all rubbish in the bin don’t leave your food in Office
Fixed price Rides must not differ from the driver’s chosen route any deviation will result in the journey reverting to a fare decided by Ground Travel Solutions Minicabs.com will decide charges after considering the extra mileage and delay instigated either by the prevailing traffic conditions or by the passenger.
Any mistake/error/confusion made by the driver for his/herself or on behalf of someone else of the Private Hire Booking will result in a charge of a minimum of £20.00 dependent upon the severity of the fouling.